Personal data processing.
I- INFORMATION REGARDING THE WEBSITE’S POLICY
1.This page describes the website processing regarding user’s data.
2. This policy is under the art. 13 d.lgs. n. 196/2003- code regarding the personal data’s protection belonging to whom visits Produce Sinapsi Srl, producesinapsi.com – producesinapsi.it online.
3. This policy is made exclusively for this website, not for other consulted by link.
4. This policy is inspired by the 2009/136/CE directive, which includes new regulations regarding cookies and n.2/2001 Recomendation adopted by European authorities to protect personal data in order to identify some minimum requirements. This recomendation has been adopted in particular to set the nature of the information and the modality that owners need to to tell to the costumers once they surf the websites, no matter their objective.
II- DATA PROCESSING.
1. The processing “owner”.
Data can be processed after the identifiable or unidentifiable person consult a website.
The owner of this processing id Produce Sinapsi Srl, wich has his registered office in Via Milano 14, 21010 – Cardano al Campo (VA)- Italy.
2. Place of data processing.
The process connected to the website’s services are taken in the aforementioned society and are cured by the staff in charge or by the eventual staff in charge in case of maintenance.
Data resulting from web service can be communicated to technical and strumental partners from which the owner avails for the erogation of the costumer’s service.
The personal data provided by users who require informative material to be sent(requests for information, answers to questions, etc.) or other communications (orders) are used only to carry out the service or provisions requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose (provision of the services requested through the technological and instrumental partner).
Types of data processed:
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These pieces of information aren’t collected to be associated with identified interested parties but allow identifying the computers that connect to the site by their nature.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data could be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by visitors
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of personal data to access certain services or to make requests for information at the addresses indicated on the website, takes place to the subsequent acquisition of the personal data provided in the sender's request, necessary to respond to these.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or received on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Cookies are computer files that can be saved on the user's computer (or other internet-enabled devices, for example smartphones or tablets) when visiting the website. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which the cookie itself comes and the "Life span" of the cookie ( how long it will remain on the user's device).
Cookies set as essential for the functioning of the Website
The Website uses session and persistent cookies, for the only purpose of offering a more efficient service.
The use of these cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow us to provide services and functions of the Website in a complete way. The cookies managed on the Website avoid the use of other IT techniques, they are detrimental to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not guarantee the acquisition of direct identification data of the user. Those interested who do not want the cookies in question must be deleted after browsing simply by going to the privacy settings of their navigation browser and selecting the option to delete cookies.
Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the website and the services offered could be compromised.
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected from other websites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate user access and use of the site. These are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or deactivating COOKIES may vary according to the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows a safe and efficient use of the website.
4. The COOKIES that are entered in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to COOKIES Analytics, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website.
Third parties cookies
1. We distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer given other sites and not from what you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies will not be installed.
Cookies inserted for aggregate analysis of site visits
The Website makes use of aggregate navigation data analysis tools that allow you to improve the Website (Google Analytics).
Users who do not want cookies can prevent their storage on their computer through the appropriate "Browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics" made available by Google at https://tools.google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout. To activate the component, which inhibits the sending of information on the user's visit, simply install it following the instructions on the screen, close and reopen the browser.
How to disable cookies
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to warn that cookies are sent to the user's device. There are various ways to manage cookies. The user can refer to the instruction manual or to the help menu of his browser to find out how to adjust or change the settings of his browser.
In the case of different devices (for example computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), the user will have to make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect their preferences regarding cookies.
If you want to delete the cookies installed in the specific folder of the browser used, each of them has its own mode, illustrated in the links below.
Microsoft Windows Explorer: support.microsoft.com
Google Chrome: support.google.com
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org
Optional supply of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data by the appropriate sections of the Website and to request or request the sending of informative material or other communications.
Their absence can only make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
IV - DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Produce Sinapsi, to minimize the risks concerning the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed, it has adopted all the minimum-security measures required by law.
V - PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no longer than 2 years. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
VI - DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
1. As indicated above, the optional explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. 2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site dedicated to particular services on request.
VII - SOCIAL NETWORKS
1. This website does not incorporate any plugins and / or buttons for social networks.
VIII - RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
1. Art.13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user's rights.
2. This website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence: - of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co . 3 lett.a to the EU Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett.a to Legislative Decree EU 196/2003), the limitation of the processing concerning him (Art.18 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation); - the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data are were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7 co. 3, lett.a b of the EU Legislative Decree 196/2003); - the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, anonymous transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data are been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7 co. 3, letter c of the EU Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. The right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, anonymous transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data are been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7 co. 3, letter c of the EU Legislative Decree 196/2003). 3. Requests can be sent to the data controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. 4. If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a - express consent for use - or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a of the EU regulation Legislative Decree 196/2003 - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, the political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
4. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State. 6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 and following Of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
IX - FULFILLMENTS
1. The owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed with, only if the processing concerns: - genetic, biometric data or data that indicate the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network; - data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure; - data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or union nature; - data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or analyzing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services same to users; - sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research; - data recorded in special databases managed with electronic instruments and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the balance sheet, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
X - DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.